Agrati Inc, (USA) is seeking a motivated, influential, and driven Advanced Form Product (AFP) Engineer. The position supports the engineering team with product and tooling design for all Advanced Formed Product. The AFP Engineer supports new business growth, as well as the manufacturing process of new and existing part designs. This is a dynamic role for the right person, as the AFP Engineer will spend approximately 6 months in Medina learning AFP and its’ capabilities, and then have an opportunity to spend 1-1.5 years at our Corporate Headquarters in Veduggio, Italy, gaining additional knowledge. This is a pivotable role to allow Agrati to step up the AFP product group in North America
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Supports new business growth with advanced formed product (AFP)
- Supports the engineering team in meeting continuous improvement goals.
- Assists engineering team in design and analysis of tool drawings
- Standardizes all drawing formats and tooling
- Lead new tool design projects and on machine initial development.
- Manage new project designs to meet internal and customer timing
- Run FEA when applicable to support new product development and manufacturing processes
- Partners with manufacturing on problem solving activities
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Engineering Manager.
- Support all ISO/IATF and EHS requirements.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience and Background:
Experience in cold forming required. Must be proficient in AutoCAD and possess knowledge of Microsoft applications. Must have the ability to read progressions and interpret blueprints and drawings. Requires strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested write an email to Mark Gwizdalski <Mark.Gwizdalski@agrati.kifadesign.it>
Agrati Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.