Agrati Inc, a word leader in fasteners and component solutions, is seeking a highly motivated and driven Tool Design Engineer. The Tool Design Engineer is a key role within the organization who is responsible for supporting the engineering team with product and tooling design, measurements and data collection. The Tool Design Engineer has engineering and tooling responsibility for supporting the manufacturing process of new and existing part designs.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Supports the engineering team in meeting continuous improvement goals.
- Assists engineering team in design and analysis of tool drawings.
- Assist in tool design and tooling modifications
- Lead new tool design projects and on machine initial development.
- Manage new project designs to meet internal and customer timing.
- Creates and updates part prints for internal manufacturing utilizing customer prints
- Team with tool makers to assist in development, modifying, and updating of tooling.
- Detail various tooling from existing assemblies.
- Partners with manufacturing on problem solving activities
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Engineering Manager.
- Support all ISO/IATF and EHS requirements.
Education: Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Experience & Background:
Requires experience with AutoCAD and knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications. Previous experience in cold/metal forming a plus. Must have the ability to read progressions and interpret blueprints and drawings. Requires strong communication and problem solving skills; ability to work independently and to collaborate with others.
If you are interested write an email to Mark Gwizdalski <Mark.Gwizdalski@agrati.kifadesign.it>
Agrati Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.