Agrati is looking for a SAP Application Engineer for the ICT Department. The figure, working closely with their ICT colleagues and external partners, will have to ensure the proper management and evolution of the SAP S/4 HANA application, in line with corporate strategies and governance of Information Systems.
- Collect and analyze problems, determine the causes, implement and apply the necessary remedies;
- provide support and training to users;
- analyze new requirements, formulate proposals and implement solutions in cooperation with colleagues;
- coordinates with external partners in carrying out maintenance and evolutionary activities;
- within the Group ICT team of Application Management, ensure the proper functioning of the SAP application, minimizing service interruptions and facilitating user operations.
Knowledge and Skills:
- thorough knowledge of SAP PI, FIORI and S/4 HANA application and in particular of MM, SD, PP, PM, EWM modules;
- consolidated programming experience in SAP environments, integration with other applications and EDI B2B integration.
Professional Experience: several years of experience at consulting companies or in ICT functions within highly structured manufacturing groups, in analysis activities, programming and management of SAP-based IT systems, particularly in the areas of Purchasing, Sales, Distribution and Production.
- thorough and structured approach;
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- strong attitude to work in a team;
- flexibility, proactivity and result orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or computer science disciplines;
- excellent knowledge of the English language;
- availability to frequent travel and transfers in Italy and abroad.
Type of employment: full-time
Location: Veduggio con Colzano (MB – Italy)