Agrati is partner of the 2021 Technology Forum, now in its tenth year.
It will take place on May 28th in Milan in a phygital format and digital events will be held throughout the week of May 24-27th.
“People, Planet, Prosperity: Innovations for the post-COVID Rebirth”: the Technology Forum Week will focus on how to relaunch economic growth in the wake of the pandemic crisis, given the major impact of scientific and technological developments on competitiveness, the workplace and daily life. Without forgetting Outer Space!
The entire week will offer the opportunity to discuss and debate today’s most pressing issues.
Among the speakers:
- Maria Chiara Carrozza (President, CNR)
- Simonetta Di Pippo (Astrofisica, Direttore dell’Ufficio delle Nazioni Unite per gli affari dello spazio extra-atmosferico)
- Enrico Giovannini (Ministro delle Infrastrutture e della Mobilità sostenibili)
- Jay Lee (Founding Director of Industrial AI Center, University of Cincinnati; Vice Chairman and Board Member, Foxconn),
- Emma Marcegaglia (B20 Italy Chair),
- Maria Cristina Messa (Ministro dell’Università e della Ricerca),
- Tom Ochinero (Vice President of Commercial Sales, SpaceX),
- Thomas Parisini (Professor, Imperial College London and University of Trieste, Deputy Chair, Employment & Education B20),
- Giulio Ranzo (CEO, AVIO),
- Andreas Schleicher (Director for the Directorate of Education and Skills, OECD),
- Bruno Tabacci (Sottosegretario di Stato alla Presidenza del Consiglio con delega alla programmazione e coordinamento economico ed all’aerospazio).