RING COLLAR SCREW
Plastic ring solution is used to generate the captive assembly of a spacer, sleeve or any other component with the screw, where the traditional method of generating interference with the rolled threads is not possible.
- Automated assembly process.
- Different coatings and materials of screw and sleeve are allowed.
- No risks to lose the spacer sleeve from the screw during transportation.
- The ring can be completely hidden in the sleeve, so that a full thread is always granted up to the sleeve.
SCREW WITH CAPTIVE SLEEVE
Special solution with screw and sleeve cold forged plus a system assembles by rolling operation on the sleeve. The reinforcing sleeves are usually cold forged using low-carbon steel.
- Screw already assembled
- Reduced assembly time in OEM line
- Reduced number of components
Panoplast® is a registered trademark of Agrati La Bridoire.
With a 40° thread profile and a cone end, the Panolast screw is a good compromise between Plastite® and PT® screws.
- Suitable for a wide range of plastics
- Resists against vibration loosening
- Round body evenly distributes surface contact between application and screw
- Improves load ratio
- Reduces high points of stress on the boss
- Accepts misalignment between parts to fasten